Sleepy Fox Hollow v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable
19 Posts
Ooc —
He wasn't surprised to hear that his brother was off somewhere though he was mildly disappointed. He liked to stay close to his family or at the least check in once in a while and while they hadn't been separated long, he missed them. Nobody here shared his religion, nobody understood the fire that fed his soul and kept him going. "That's alright...I'll find him another time" he responded at her apologetic declaration of not wanting to be a nuisance, a good thing since he knew his brother to be a more stoic, intimidating opposite to his compassionate, hospitable nature. Not to say that he didn't have his moments, he wasn't a saint. He glanced up in time to catch her smile and returned it, his lips curling up slightly though the real smile was in his eyes which glimmered. She offered her company and he swept his gaze over her body, smile becoming coy as he decided that she was quite pretty. "I'd be honored" he replied. He was a ladies man but he wasn't a creep, he didn't flirt blatantly or make sexual comments. "Your fur...it looks like it holds the constellations. Its very beautiful" he said genuinely, eyes lifting again to meet hers as he paused his digging to give her his full attention. He always found at least one thing to compliment on a woman, he found they usually responded kindly to it especially because he was always genuine about it even if he wasn't intending it as flirtation. "Why don't you take a rest though. You're injured" he said gently, his eyes kind.
Messages In This Thread
v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 10, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 11, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 11, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 12, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 12, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 20, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 20, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 21, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 24, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 27, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 27, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 27, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 27, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - July 23, 2019, 09:41 AM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - July 23, 2019, 02:27 PM