Sleepy Fox Hollow v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable
166 Posts
Ooc —
wistful smile graced the woodline, shadowed by a forlorn glint of her gaze. "When do they ever?" She murmured softly, bitter-sweetly, rhetorically. No matter. She'd paid her debt to the solemn northerner, she too would move on soon. 

The bite of his lonely words drew her soft gaze, it slid over him as questions bubbled up on her tongue.

Who hurt you such, inspired you to plant brambles about your heart?

It was not her place to ask. So, she didn't.

"No," the niteborn would admit with a breathless, humorless, chuckle before allowing her lavender optic to sweep north. "I think I might venture north..to the sea," she mused aloud, realizing only then that she missed it - the crash of waves and cries of gulls, the scent of brine, the feeling of a seabreeze tangling ungently into the tendrils of her pelt. 

"You don't owe me anything," she clarified gently, hesitantly. Beseeching him with an understanding gaze, she shot the pale man a small smile. 

You can go too, if you want. 

I'll not protest. 

Another might have. But she knew little of Condatis and had no right to ask him otherwise - he had other issues that pressed: Llyr, himself. Still, something hopeful blossomed within the cage of her ribs:

Or you could stay.
"Even princesses and she-wolves bleed."
"Common." "Lirean."
ARISTOS
Messages In This Thread
v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 10, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 11, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 11, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 12, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 12, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 20, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 20, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 21, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 24, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 27, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 27, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 27, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 27, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - July 23, 2019, 09:41 AM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - July 23, 2019, 02:27 PM