Whitefish River 'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that'
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
There was a lot of history between them--too much to talk about right now, especially since they were soon joined by Evergreen as he placed himself protectively between her and Emrik. She smiled appreciatively at the count, warmth growing in her chest with the continued reassurance that she was safe here. Ira, who she only knew from the meeting, arrived next, and Speedy offered her an appreciative smile as well, glad to have the support of another packmate. 

Emrik introduced himself, and she was about to confirm his claim as her friend, but the mention of her parents had her eyes widening as they watered with the threat of tears. Mom and Dad? she said first, forgetting for a second that anyone else was there. Her brain was suddenly too flooded with emotion. She missed her parents so much. Dad would know just what to say right now, and her mom would comfort her and somehow give her hope that things would eventually be okay. 

She quickly pushed away the thoughts; she wasn't a child who had made some trivial mistake that could be fixed by a parents loving words or comforting embrace. What she had done had destroyed lives, far more than she even knew, and so running home to mom and dad was not going to fix things even if she was in a condition to make the journey. She shook her head a little. I'm sorry, she said to everyone. Emrik is from the pack I grew up in; he doesn't mean me any harm. She turned back to Emrik and offered a sad smile. Maybe you could stay for a little bit? she asked. There's a lot to catch up on. She looked to the leaders then and quickly added: If that's okay with you two, of course. Honestly, she could use the comfort of someone who knew her before everything became so complicated, even if it was only temporary.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that' - by Speedy - June 14, 2019, 01:37 PM