Shadewood Theres something happening here
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She had turned completely around by the time he spoke up, calling her back to him. She froze and heard him stand up, frowning her ears going back as she turned to growl at him, to warn him back. Her seafoam eyes landed upon his face and the sound died in her throat. She scanned the surrounding area and breathed in the scents, finding none that would cause a problem and none too recent either. Knowing they were alone soothed her and she slowly walked back toward him her face not giving away what thoughts were in her mind. She stopped inches away from him and opened her mouth to speak, faltering and remaining silent and hanging her head. "You don't want me Higoro. Trust me" she said softly and turned her head feeling a heavy wave of shame. "I'm who I was before I came here but even colder...more willing to do horrible things to secure my own happiness" she confessed to him. She didn't know what love was anymore and doubted that she even had the heart to give it out herself. She knew she cared about others but she wouldn't go out of her way for anyone anymore and who would love someone like that?

She considered for a moment taking Deku and running off somewhere new. Somewhere that it would be just him and her. He remained the only one that she would sacrifice everything to provide a happy and safe life for. She couldn't do that here with everyone being so absent and Issun having vanished into thin air. She couldn't imagine joining yet another pack and becoming loyal to new faces, risking more pain if they left too. "I want to leave. I want to leave and try to form my own pack...just as it was at home" the words flew from her mouth as she turned back to him before she even processed the thought and all at once she was set aflame. Cry flashed into her mind and she hesitated, the ferocity in her expression dying down as she remembered her pledge. Perhaps there was a way she could convince him that he idea was the better one and he'd be better off with her in the lead. "Cry...I have to talk to him, I promised my loyalty" he would understand why it was so important, vows and loyalty had been of utmost importance to her family. 

After a few moments she looked back at him and closed the distance, embracing him. She could feel his heart beat against her chest and she smiled softly "come with me and be my second again" she invited her tail swaying hopefully. She figured he'd probably be a bit butthurt that she hadn't offered him a place leading by her side but she didn't want a co alpha, she wanted to be the sole leader with either Deku or Orochi as the heir.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Theres something happening here - by Higoro - June 16, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Minori - June 17, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Higoro - June 17, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Minori - June 18, 2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Higoro - June 18, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Minori - June 25, 2019, 11:05 AM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Higoro - June 26, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Minori - July 10, 2019, 09:12 PM