Nova Peak Testing The Waters.
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Hmph.  She didn't know what to make of that.  How could a wolf not be ready to join a pack?  What was it worth just wandering alone with no real purpose?  She was so goal oriented that the idea did not appeal at all, and she wondered somewhat snidely if he was lazily shirking pack life because he didn't want to contribute.

I don't care, but figured I'd give you a chance if you were looking, she said, putting a slight emphasis on chance to show she in no way was begging him to join.  We are going to be strong and only have members willing to work towards being the best.  This place is home for now, but soon, we will take back the cliffs. 

It didn't occur to her that she should introduce herself, since the most important detail she'd already shared was that she intended to lead.  She might eventually learn that a touch of personality was needed to recruit... or she might not.  Who knew?
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
Testing The Waters. - by Connor - June 18, 2019, 06:14 PM
RE: Testing The Waters. - by Kiwi RIP - June 19, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: Testing The Waters. - by Connor - June 19, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Testing The Waters. - by Kiwi RIP - June 19, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Testing The Waters. - by Connor - June 19, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Testing The Waters. - by Kiwi RIP - June 22, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: Testing The Waters. - by Connor - June 24, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: Testing The Waters. - by Kiwi RIP - July 05, 2019, 12:25 PM