Greatwater Lake vii. you are well versed in rising from ash
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
PP with Loki has also been approved!

Connor had just got acquainted with Loki, the male had been generous enough to invite him on his travels to which Connor jumped at that opportunity, he loved exploring new places and was curious to see what was around him. The pair had come across a dark colored female, to which Connor was a bit suspicious since he wanted to be a bit careful when approaching strangers since not all of them could be friendly like Lokie. The large man stopped alongside his new friend and placed his eyes on the female to which she seemed to be feasting on prey, he studied her movements, he didn't want to catch her by surprise. Connor wanted to make sure that this encounter would go smoothly so he turned to Loki, "now you seem pretty excited but I advi-" but before the man could finish his sentence, Loki raced off to meet the girl.

"that we go over to her calmly," he said with and an annoyed tone but he went over to Loki with a bit of haste as he wandered up beside Loki as he eagerly greeted her. Connor then dipped his head out of respect, "excuse my comrade," he began, "but he is just so eager to meet everyone that I think he forgot about personal boundaries," Connor teased in a light tone, as he gave a light shove to Loki's shoulder in good fun.
Messages In This Thread
RE: vii. you are well versed in rising from ash - by Connor - June 24, 2019, 07:09 PM