Greatwater Lake vii. you are well versed in rising from ash
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor was surprised by the sudden welcome by the female, she said that they needn't apologize but Connor was the type to always apologize. The man didn't turn his head but his eyes laid upon Loki who was giving him an 'I told you so' type of smile to which he replied with by frowning and looking away from him. But he came back to a neutral face and looked back at the dark female as she said that they had frightened away her dinner. The muscular man gave a taunting glare at Loki, playfully implying that it was he who had scared off her pray and not Connor. But his victory was soon cut as Loki had volunteered the both of them to go and fetch her another meal for her to which Connor snapped his head towards Loki and scowled, "you kidding me?" He fiercely whispered, but his eyes widened as they set on the female who he had forgotten was there, he then snapped his head back to the female and returned he a big toothy grin.

"Well of course we can!" He said with fake glee, "I mean, it is clearly both of our responsibility for your misfortune with your prey that we will humbly accept," he continued with a smile but he eyed Loki when he put an emphasis on both. "Please, this way," he offered as he turned and followed Loki, the male didn't mind fishing, in fact, it was one of the many things he would do in the mountains. Fishing was key where he came from so he was well prepared to fish. Connor gave a playful glare at Loki as he followed him to the stream.
Messages In This Thread
RE: vii. you are well versed in rising from ash - by Connor - June 24, 2019, 08:42 PM