Greatwater Lake vii. you are well versed in rising from ash
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor's face was red with embarrassment as the female informed them that she can catch her own fish, his eye went all over the place as he tried to find the words to apologize with. "Well I didn't say that you couldn't I-I just thought it would be-be very uhm humble, and uh, kind of us to, make up for the mistake... We made." He turned his large head towards her as he tried his best to look sincere with his ears back in politeness, though, to his surprise, she didn't seem to mind. Connor turned his head back forward as he cleared his throat as they continued, the female then said she would enjoy the company which was to his relief, he would hate to offend anyone. The young female asked for their names, Connor was going to quickly reply but Loki beat him to it by introducing himself, then referring to Connor as his buddy which made him smile in appreciation.

He did catch the female's name to be Rhælla, as they continued onto the stream that they had sought for. Loki had arrived first and waited for them to arrive, Connor then stepped forward towards the lake and gave a nod to the both of them, his emerald gaze confident. "I will go first," he insisted since to him this was child's play, he lowered his large body down to the water with his elbows tucked under his stomach. Connor made sure he was focused and watched the current carefully, what then caught his eye was a fish. The sleek and silver creature was swimming peacefully, he knew he had to act quickly before it noticed him and he swiftly flashed his fangs as he dove his head into the water like a duck. He snapped his jaws around the fish successfully and ripped his head out of the water with sprinkles flying everywhere. He then made a swift kill just by clamping his jaws together like a bear trap, he then smiled at the pair with pride.

But his moment was short lived as a rouge fish leaped out of the water and gave him a great big smack to the back of his head with its tail fin to which at immediate contact Connor's eyes widened with shock and then fixed themselves to look incredibly confused. The muscular man with his fish in his jaws like an iron steel trap swung his head back towards the water and peered in it. He narrowed his gaze and flared his nose and gave a childish expression as he turned to the group and walked a little bit away from the shore. Connor put the dead fish down near Rhælla and stepped back, giving her the motion of letting her eat the prize he had caught, "see? Nothin' to it" he added with a smile as he turned his head to watch Loki's attempt.
Messages In This Thread
RE: vii. you are well versed in rising from ash - by Connor - June 24, 2019, 09:36 PM