Greatwater Lake vii. you are well versed in rising from ash
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor's head followed Rhælla as she seemed to not bother with the meal he had just caught her. The man yet again felt hot with embarrassment as she went to go catch her own fish with the stream. The she-wolf had been careful with her timing and had caught the fish successfully as he did, she had the fish clamped in her jaws as she shook her fur to dry herself which sprayed Connor but he didn't mind. She then went up to him and told him what he told her that fishing wasn't so hard to which Connor was starting to feel guilty for making her feel like that she had to prove to them that she could handle herself. "You are very capable of handling yourself, I must sincerely apologize," he smiled genuinely, though he felt like he was apologizing a lot.

His attention turned to Loki, who had begun his attempt at catching his own prey, but the smaller male was not so successful, in fact, he slipped into the current with his head under the waves. Connor waited to see if Loki could pull himself out which thankfully he did but without his own catch. His fur was soaked but that didn't seem to bother him since he turned to them with a big toothy smile to which Connor smiled and rolled his eyes. The large male grabbed his own catch and walked towards Loki, he then plopped the fish at his paws, "take this one, I am not that hungry," he offered. He turned his attention back to Rhælla, "if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing out here by yourself?" He asked thoughtfully, she looked quite younger then she was but then again, she proved herself quite capable of taking care of herself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: vii. you are well versed in rising from ash - by Connor - June 25, 2019, 08:13 PM