Greatwater Lake vii. you are well versed in rising from ash
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The sudden blurt out from the female made his eyebrows skyrocket, he didn't realize that he was making her feel this way to which the male softened his look, "don't be sorry," he began, "I completely understand where you are coming from, I don't want to make you feel like that you have to explain yourself to me." He brightened up his gaze, he wanted to make sure that this wasn't a big deal and Connor wasn't bothered by this and he wanted to drop the subject so it wouldn't negatively dwell in her mind. Connor gave a wink to Lokie when he thanked him and a small tail wag, he wanted to make sure that others were taken care of first before himself.

Rhælla told Connor that they could share the fish, he wanted to do his best not to disturb her feelings anymore, so he gave a bright smile, "if you insist," he shrugged, but he didn't want to be rude and eat the first bite, it was her fish, "but you can go first, it is your fish after all," he said politely. The young female had said that her husband had died back at her home, his gaze softened, "I'm sorry for your loss," he said sincerely, which was all he said, he didn't want to bother her too much on the matter, death was a touchy subject. She then asked where they came from, but of course, Lokie answered first, and Connor could only nod in agreement to what Lokie said. "Yep, born and raised on the mountain, Colorado Rockies for me," Connor said with a bit of enthusiasm, he loved his old home and was proud of it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: vii. you are well versed in rising from ash - by Connor - July 01, 2019, 04:01 PM