Greatwater Lake vii. you are well versed in rising from ash
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The man thumped his snow-white coal-tipped tail as Rhaella began her fill, she had kindly ripped him a piece of fish and flipped it towards him with a smile. Connor's eyes beamed, he gave her thanks by smiling and dipped his head to begin eating his fill. The sparkled she-wolf congratulated them on finding each other to which the titan male gave a smile and a wink to his best friend. She also had warned them that wolves can be dangerous, Connor could only agree with this by giving a nod to her words. Rhaella then asked the pair about pack life, Connor raised his head up with a thoughtful gaze and a mouthful of fish. The man had to think about this one since he wasn't quite sure himself, his emerald gaze wandered up, showing that he was thinking about this.

He didn't have to think long since yet again, Lokie beat him to it by saying that he will go where Connor goes. The cinnamon wolf swallowed his fill, he felt warmness in his chest, his new friend was going to be there for him and Connor was absolutely sure that he would return the favor. But he backtracked on his thinking, he was flattered that his best friend will follow him, but Connor wanted Lokie to have a say, to make up his own mind, make his own decisions. "It really is a collaborative effort, we follow each other. Lokie is an independent thinker, he doesn't want to admit it. I don't need to look after him all the time." He began, "well, sometimes," he finished, giving a cheeky grin at Lokie. "But to answer your question, I am not sure, we just go wherever, I haven't really thought about pack life," he said thoughtfully. "If Lokie wants to do pack life, then I will go with him," he said honestly, he wanted to give Lokie room to make his own decisions. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: vii. you are well versed in rising from ash - by Connor - July 04, 2019, 12:17 PM