Sun Mote Copse Elddansurin.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin didn't know why she was being so open with Towhee. Well, no, that's not an accurate statement. It wasn't why she was being open, it was why she had decided to open up that was the truly perplexing thing. She'd done her best to keep quiet and remain the eternal optimist for her family in an effort to keep them strong. Maybe because Towhee seemed outside of all of this, Fin knew she could say whatever she felt without it dragging her goddaughter down into the depths of sorrow the rest of them were swimming in.

Whatever the case, Fin was immediately glad that she had turned emo on her, for Towhee was kind enough to deliver the sentiments she'd needed to hear. She nodded gently, knowing the kilonova was right--Who knows where Elfie and Weejay would be now if she and the rest of the pack hadn't stepped in to take over. They were just kids. She couldn't have risked letting them sink for Eljay's sake. Still, if she were being honest with herself, she would've been disappointed by her eldest son's failure to pull himself back out for their sakes.

Her ears perked at the recommendation. She had never really considered Camilla's death on quite the same tragedy level as Wildfire's, but certainly it must have affected her godson. The situation wasn't quite the same--Phox and Camilla didn't have the history that Wildfire and Eljay had. But still, losing a mate was losing a mate, and Fin wasn't in a position to say no. "I'll take any help I can get," Fin said, smiling a little, "Even if it's from a guy that fell for a whackjob." Her smile broadened a bit into a grin.

"I asked Liffey to send Rannoch over to talk to him too," she added, "He's a counselor. I'm hoping Raven too can come visit him--she's definitely someone who loved Wildfire best." Though to be fair, Fin would've asked a random squirrel to come intervene if there was even a shred of hope that it might help her son. Raven and Rannoch definitely had a higher likelihood of success, though.
Messages In This Thread
Elddansurin. - by Towhee - July 06, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: Elddansurin. - by Finley - July 06, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Elddansurin. - by Towhee - July 11, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: Elddansurin. - by Finley - July 12, 2019, 07:10 AM
RE: Elddansurin. - by Towhee - July 15, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: Elddansurin. - by Finley - July 16, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Elddansurin. - by Towhee - July 16, 2019, 11:24 AM
RE: Elddansurin. - by Finley - July 19, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Elddansurin. - by Towhee - July 22, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: Elddansurin. - by Finley - July 26, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Elddansurin. - by Towhee - August 06, 2019, 12:29 PM