Arrow Lake In her face, the mirror of your dreams.
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
o: nyx!!

ingram heard the lilting howl; he did not recall the voice. had he, perhaps he would have arrived sooner and been overjoyed to see a ghost from his past, here in his home.. but ingram remembered little of grimnismal, and what fragments he knew had been pieced together by chusi's narrative when they had met two months prior.

when ingram did arrive, nyx already had gathered a following. stigmata stood before her - the sight of him always struck fear in ingram - but two of his offspring trailed behind. one seemed to linger watchfully, but the other was bold -- so bold even, that a puppy-growl sounded from her cupped mouth.

ingram smiled bemusedly, his posture neutral but not uncaring. he stepped behind ego, his gaze trained to the (familiar? why was she familiar?) woman. a clouded expression overcame him as he caught glimpses and flashes of something (a beach -- a pale faced wolf with a knowing smile -- grey skies and a gull --). these images dissolved the second he focused upon them, so instead he concentrated his attention on nyx and stigmata, resolved to ignore the mental images that danced elusively out of his grasp.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Nyx - July 09, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Nyx - July 13, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Ingram Sr - July 19, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Nyx - July 20, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Simmik - August 02, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Nyx - August 07, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Simmik - October 22, 2019, 04:03 PM