Arrow Lake In her face, the mirror of your dreams.
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
skippable for now <3

he held his tongue, listening as the words exchanged freely between basilisk and loner. ingram could not chase the scurrying feeling that bumped around in his mind; she was familiar, why was she familiar, why?

he resolved to ask her later, if she was indeed accepted, if they had ever met. he knew, from what chusi had imparted, that there were parts of his life blotted out he had no earthly idea had transpired. for now he would be the dark sentinel that supervised this rather strange discourse -- he could not help but feel there was an edge of coyness to both their words. ah well -- not his business, though he felt rather awkward standing there like a silent and ignorant oaf.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Nyx - July 09, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Nyx - July 13, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Nyx - July 20, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Simmik - August 02, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Ingram Sr - August 03, 2019, 10:46 AM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Nyx - August 07, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Simmik - October 22, 2019, 04:03 PM