Arrow Lake In her face, the mirror of your dreams.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She felt each of their stares on her hide. Her discomfort was visible in each brief flick of tongue over her lip, every anxious twitch of a whisker. Remaining in her crouched posture, Nyx maintained the aversion of her own gaze as yellow eyes lingered on the earth at her paws. A raven-tipped lobe lifted slightly from her peppered nape to listen intently to what the steel guardian had to say of his pack - Diaspora, she decided at once that liked the sound of it - and as he shared his vision for the future of their mountain, there came the quiet wonder if this could be an inkling of acceptance.

Still, she stayed silent until the opportunity to chime in was presented. "I have not, but I think legendary is exactly what I'm looking for," was all Nyx had to include, and she dared to peek up past her lashes toward Stigmata's muzzle. To him she offered a thin smile, one of hope, as she awaited his judgement on her worth to bear the Diasporan name. 

Messages In This Thread
In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Nyx - July 09, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Nyx - July 13, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Nyx - July 20, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Simmik - August 02, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Nyx - August 07, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: In her face, the mirror of your dreams. - by Simmik - October 22, 2019, 04:03 PM