Sunbeam Lair 'Cause I watched them tumble down
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Alison will remain hidden until Ariso can reply again! We will just continue to jump over her until then~

So his challenge was accepted. Twisting his head just enough to watch as the tripod came stumbling up the rocks, he carefully scrutinized every movement she made. The effort she put into it. How long had she been missing a leg? For one born missing a limb, such things would come naturally, as though they were not missing any limbs at all. Granted, one with four legs would always have a leg up (pun very much intended) on those with three, but from his knowledge, other than a few things, like climbing, they were quite capable.

It took a while, but her determination was true. Eventually, the woman made it to the top - but he did not make the room as she requested. Instead, she had to find a spot of her own. Impressive. Turning his head back down to the rubble, he wondered for a moment if Alison had joined him to this place too. A part of him believed she was around, somewhere... this time well hidden as to not get involved just yet. Next time, we will race to the top. He said with a grin.

Vengeance. He dared not give away the pack and title he held within their ranks. He didn't believe Rusalka to be home for much longer, any day now he would leave - depending on their situation, on how much more he could take from their squabbling. As far as he was concerned, out here, he had no king. You say that title as if I know of its importance.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Vengeance - July 10, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Kazimir - July 10, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Vengeance - July 10, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Alison - July 10, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Kazimir - July 11, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Vengeance - July 11, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Kazimir - July 11, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Vengeance - July 16, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Alison - July 16, 2019, 02:19 PM