Coconut Grove how many wonders can one cavern hold?
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away

Tiptoeing through the groves, a humming tune could be heard as the painted man wandered around. I said "doctor, ain't there nothin' I can take?" Head swinging from left to right with the dancing of his paws as he lightly padded through the beach, sliding his paws every now and then as he sang. I said "doctor, to relieve this belly ache" His tone light and smooth in melody.

Truly he was a carefree soul, a smile etched across his face as he continued to tiptoe through the beach at the rhythm of his own song. Now lemme get this straight, You pu- As he danced his way across the beach, he noticed the young lilac woman poking at a coconut - how ironic he laughed to himself. Gently, but quick enough, he brought himself to her side and leaned down to face the brown fuzzy nut. Have you never seen a coconut before miss? he smiled genuinely before turning his seafoam gaze from the coconut onto her.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
how many wonders can one cavern hold? - by Miriam - July 21, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: how many wonders can one cavern hold? - by Hieronymous - July 21, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: how many wonders can one cavern hold? - by Miriam - July 21, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: how many wonders can one cavern hold? - by Miriam - August 05, 2019, 08:19 PM