Moonspear something i wanted to feel
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
To her cautionary words, his ears turned. He was more interested by this mention of traps in the first place, but he would do well to assure her that he wasn't all bad luck. I can handle that, he smirked, light on his feet and of active body and mind--he had himself under control well enough most days to not ruin the traps. What are you hoping to trap? he asked as he looked one of the trees over, figuring it could be among a menagerie of creatures since he knew a solid variety of them to occur on the mountain in a good prey summer like this one seemed to be thus far.

As for his name, after he kept quick memory of hers for later, he smirked a bit more openly then. Quite a name? He hoped to live up to it, in some way, some day--a god associated with the moon, and springtime.. and a protector of the weak. You think so? Hope that's a good thing. It's from a myth, originally. he explained like it may mean something to test her interests--because he didn't want to be too forward, or too much too fast. He knew, at least, and it had been something his mother had picked up somewhere along her way and kept close enough to bestow it onto him.

Anyway, he didn't know what a Moriko might mean. It had a familiar ring to it he noticed the longer he thought about it, especially after remembering his mom.. and a curious language she could speak in.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - July 21, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - July 22, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - July 25, 2019, 12:42 AM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - July 27, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - July 31, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - August 01, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - August 13, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - August 18, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - August 21, 2019, 01:11 AM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - August 26, 2019, 04:19 PM