Moonspear something i wanted to feel
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
With a little glimmer to his bright eyes, he soaked up the praise for his name quietly, and appreciated the anecdote about hers that she offered back about it. Here in the cover of Moonspear's forested swatches, he decided it was fitting enough for her, although he would not have known before that Moriko meant anything to do with a forest child--but now he did, first as he glanced to her, then back to the traps as she told him more about those too. Jarilo blinked, observed, and nodded slow; there was surely more he could ask about that, in some way.

But, by circling him, she drew his focus away from deciding what else he wanted to know about the traps and their rate of success, which seeing her pride about them made him curious about. She asked of him this time too, and Jarilo's stare was hawkish back on her thanks to this. My origin? I was born here, my parents being the founding alphas--I was middle litter, but their first son. You've probably met my little brother, or one of my many sisters, the steely Ostrega detailed, and he tilted his nose thoughtfully. What else was worth noting? Summarizing his origin was peculiar to think about suddenly, especially when he had never really felt the need to leave or branch out anyway. I trained mostly with my mother.. and both of my parents were warriors and naturalists, so that has been our.. life here, essentially.. but both of them are gone now, he said, a little peeved at how quickly it could veer in that direction, right towards what hurt worst.

Anyway, in the myths I do know about--Jarilo was a guardian of the weak, a god of the springtime associated with the moon too. I guess in a much smaller way, parts of me are like that also, he said, trying to tie it back together. What led you here to Moonspear? he shook off some of his fleeting frown and asked afterwards, feeling like he had to so not to keep it all on him.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - July 21, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - July 22, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - July 25, 2019, 12:42 AM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - July 27, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - July 31, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - August 01, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - August 13, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - August 18, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - August 21, 2019, 01:11 AM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - August 26, 2019, 04:19 PM