Moonspear something i wanted to feel
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He tried to slow the motion but his ears slicked back again as she revealed her histories involving dead parents of her own and even siblings too. He felt that one far more than he liked, even down to them returning to the earth, their roots existing on in other ways.. so he was far from alone in these struggles, he was just not good at coping with them yet.

More than he liked to lead on, he was grateful that he did still have the siblings here that he did in times like these. When it felt bleak, he ought to remind himself: it could always be worse. At least he still had this home. Somehow, he wished he could offer his sympathies, although she didn't really seem to need them at this point. I think peculiar can be interesting still? he quipped, not all that bothered although she stepped closer, well into his sights then, for he was wide-eyed and curious. Or spirits.. even more so, he could cope with that much, so long as he knew what he was dealing with, and already she had been quite telling in enough regards to put him in a good place. Although around here, I'm more used to the shadowed kinds of apparitions... he said, hinting with a show of a tooth. Growing up with siblings like his, he was used to lots of menacing dark presences to romp and play among. He had learned early.

As his ears flicked back up entirely, unsettling probably wasn't the way he would describe her--all pale-colors and spry, but he was used to the unusual; he liked when it was a little beyond, and pressed the edges of an everyday mundane for him. As she hopped, he pivoted a bit himself, trying to stand proudly to make his point that he was not bothered by the peculiar and the spooky, but with a look about him that almost wanted to bounce away, or somewhere, too. Has it been good for you.. that the winds brought you here, to Moonspear? he asked with a tilt to his head. Considering the timing of her arrival, he had to ask eventually.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - July 21, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - July 22, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - July 25, 2019, 12:42 AM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - July 27, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - July 31, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - August 01, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - August 13, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - August 18, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - August 21, 2019, 01:11 AM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - August 26, 2019, 04:19 PM