Blacktail Deer Plateau Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
Perhaps it had been an insult to the brown stranger, but her mind was elsewhere. She missed her old home. Living in the uncharted norths had its benefits, but it was enough for her. Agana had seen green fields before- but was not used to them as she was with greish-white ones.

"Oh? Really?" She was curious to know more about it. Perhaps this place isn't as bad as I thought.. Still, she needed to get used to the new green color, and that fast. "Care to tell me more about it? How does this place look when it's not.. green?"

He just tries to be nice, she thought. "I.. don't know." silence. She never thought what she would do once she got far enough from her home. Being a lone wolf meant agreeing to your own death, and she did not want that.
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea - by Agana - August 17, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea - by Agana - September 03, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea - by Agana - September 05, 2019, 05:14 AM