Blacktail Deer Plateau Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
Perhaps she shocked him with her question; staying here? Was it a good idea? She should have been miles from here, running. Yet here she was, in front of this stranger, asking him to live for a while on his pack's territory. Way to go, Agana.

The male shocked her with just a few words that made her stare at him with her yellow eyes. "Kaistleoki's Count? I am sorry if I disrespected you in any way." Agana remained silent for a moment. Helping around the pack was not that hard, was it? By helping them, they would help her aswell. She would not, however, stay there for long. "Of course.. What help exactly?" Alas, another stupid question.

"Evergreen? No wonder why you live here and why you chose this place. It's so green." She smiled, even for a fraction of a second, but she smiled. "I like "giant brown stranger" more though." the she-wolf whispered, hoping he did not hear her.

The beige female turned her yellow gaze to face him. "My name is Agana, nice to meet you."
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea - by Agana - August 27, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea - by Agana - September 03, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea - by Agana - September 05, 2019, 05:14 AM