Sleeping Dragon Voices in [M]y head keep screaming
Pledged
La Muerte
680 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Potential violence

Her sister was here, roaming around the coast; Searching for something, searching for her. Nakara poisoned her with something and Serem could feel her brain pounding inside of her skull and her body grow shaky as she attempted to regain a stable footing. Her vision was hazy and a silhouette of a wolf seemed to materialize out of thin air sending a crisp cold chill that traced up her spine. It’s red eyes seemed to peer into her soul and the fear it induced within her was unbearable. “What do you want!” She screamed at the figure hoping it would just go away, hoping the fear would just go away. The female thought she was seeing things; she had to have been; this was all some sort of twisted nightmare. “You’ll never escape me. I will find you no matter where you run!” She knew that voice. “Nightfire...” She now knew the face of the creature in front of her and she was left utterly speechless. She shook her head frantically, attempting to wake up from whatever this was. “Your not real! Your dead! I killed you!” She had survived so long and thought she had finally made peace with her mind. “You thought I had gone didn’t you, how naive. Poor little Serem without Hashut here to protect you. Your pathetic.” He was taunting her, tormenting her as he came closer and snarled at her with a twisted smirk he spoke again. “You will never get rid of me!”

The ghost or whatever she deemed it as rushed towards her and she fell to the ground closing her eyes. “Your not real....this isn’t real.....your gone.” She repeated through her tears and denial.
Anyone can join preferably someone she hasn’t met
”Common” "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
Voices in [M]y head keep screaming - by Serem - July 30, 2019, 10:46 AM
RE: Voices in [M]y head keep screaming - by Priest - July 30, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: Voices in [M]y head keep screaming - by Serem - July 30, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: Voices in [M]y head keep screaming - by Priest - July 30, 2019, 12:29 PM
RE: Voices in [M]y head keep screaming - by Serem - July 30, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: Voices in [M]y head keep screaming - by Priest - July 30, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Voices in [M]y head keep screaming - by Hum - July 30, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Voices in [M]y head keep screaming - by Alula - July 30, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Voices in [M]y head keep screaming - by Serem - July 30, 2019, 03:19 PM