Spotted Eagle Mountain got chlorine in my eyes
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
hp - 0/10 - congrats on winning, and 100 posts!
thanks for the great thread too<3

her jaws part slowly so that each drop of the vital liquid managed to make contact with a salmony tongue, stained red with success before either making it down her throat or spilling down the sides of her mouth and creating beautiful patterns of stark crimson on what still remained pure from their scuffle. yet alas her relishing was a short lived moment as surprise manages to spark through hazy eyes of shadowed darkness when her retreat is cut off and should she have not been so cocky perhaps she'd have been prepared to defend herself. yet her confidence that speed would have her dancing from his grasp in moments turned out to be her greatest fault for when he body slammed her there was nothing but gravity ready to step in and assist the situation. her body slams into the ground and with a grunt she rolls so that she's on her back, paws tucked neatly across her stained chest as he stands above her in his victory.

as simple as that her muscles relax and she allows her position on the earth to be one of comfort as she stretches out with a wry grin up at the man, slowly running her tongue over a bloody muzzle. "wellshe murmurs, the first time to let loose silky tones since coming across him. "you got meher head tilts to the side as she lays there, examining him closely. there's still a buzz to her, the high continuing to build its shimmery barrier against the shadows writhing behind but there's a small part of her that's aware that it wouldn't last, that these temporary solutions were pointless if she refused to face the truth of what had happened. however, the voice of reason was small and weak in comparison to the rest of her mind as it clung desperately to what made things good. fuck feeling bad when you could feel good, simple as that. 

she'd curse such idiotic thoughts later but for now, she simply inhaled deeply and grinned, teeth glinting red and white in a brave ray of sunlight managing to break free of the heavy clouds although indeed they were starting to lose their intensity and the drizzling had stopped a while ago, the ground was simply damp with blood. she wrinkled her nose lightly and wriggled out from under him, pushing herself to stand with a light wince. eyes glance over his form, curiosity twinkling in their depths as she gives herself a quick shake. there's part of her that yearns to ask who he is, fascinated by the brute who'd put up such a fight and she can't really give a solid reason as to why she doesn't, but she keeps her jaws shut. simply smiling as her tail flicks and she sets off down the mountain- light despite her limp and feeling a craving to return to the woods she'd felt so suffocating only earlier that day.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 14, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 15, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 18, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 22, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 22, 2019, 08:33 PM