Swiftcurrent Creek & found I could breath all along
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Good, I'm glad, he replied. It was nice to hear that at least some of his packmates weren't having such a hard time. He was quiet for a few moments following her question, unsure quite how to answer. The truth was that he was terrible; he wasn't sleeping or eating much, too worried about his family and more concerned with keeping the pack safe while searching for his missing children. He refrained from expressing all of that though, instead offering a shrug of his shoulders and answering: Okay, I guess...trying to stay busy. 

When she spoke again, it was to tell him of a time when she was in a similar position to his. She offered her support and help, and he was immensely grateful. It was nice to know that others were around to help when everything was so messed up. I am sorry about your family, he said first. Of course, she knew he would understand how she felt. And I really appreciate your help. Having her own pups to care for, he knew it was a lot to add to her plate, which meant he appreciated her even more.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
& found I could breath all along - by Dawn - August 13, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: & found I could breath all along - by RIP Kavik - August 13, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: & found I could breath all along - by Dawn - August 14, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: & found I could breath all along - by RIP Kavik - September 03, 2019, 03:41 PM