Duskfire Glacier Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me
73 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
Despite the summer, the land was cold here. As much as she adored it (being alone, the coldness, the view) she was not built for colder areas. Her paws slid out from underneath her every now and then. Occasionally it would work out in her favor and other times she fought to stop herself from sliding to an icy grave.

It was after one of her harsher halts that she spotted someone. Just barely. Their snowy coat lined them well against the horizon. Eleni knew her goal as she spotted them though. A sharp, pointed bark escaping her. It was almost a demand for their attention.

What is this place? She asked as she skipped over nicer introductions or even an apology for crashing onto the scene like a bull elk. How was she to know what feelings this woman held for the lands? She was inclined to spot physical injuries, not mental.
common & tevene
Messages In This Thread
Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - August 13, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 14, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 15, 2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 29, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - September 02, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - September 05, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 03:09 PM