Duskfire Glacier Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me
73 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
There was a lot of things Eleni didn't like and one of those things was being walked away from. Especially when she had just engaged the stranger in a conversation. Their cool words did not appease the young woman, it was a pitiful excuse for an answer in her eyes. Her hackles bristled in a poor attempt to seem bigger than she really was.

Without thinking, she called out sharply. Hey! Although once the word was out she realized she was not entirely sure what she planned on doing should the woman turn around.
common & tevene
Messages In This Thread
Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - August 13, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 14, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 15, 2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 29, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - September 02, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - September 05, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 03:09 PM