Duskfire Glacier Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me
73 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
The sharpness didn't deter her anyway. Stupidly and foolishly she stood her ground despite knowing full and well this woman could rip her apart. The thought churned her stomach but she knew that there was one thing she could ask.

Nirali and Araceli... She trailed off as she swallowed the nervous lump in her throat. Have you heard of them, those names? Her tail lashed nervously at her ankles as she awaited what response she might get. Truthfully, she was not confident that she would even receive a response.
common & tevene
Messages In This Thread
Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - August 13, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 14, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 15, 2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 29, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - September 02, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - September 05, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 03:09 PM