Duskfire Glacier Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me
73 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
It stung a little but Eleni had to admit, she was surprised the woman even humored her with a response. She had expected teeth or an ushering of get lost. She dared to say there was almost a softening of the woman's personality. Granted she would never even utter the thought for fear she was reading everything wrong.

Hey, uh, thanks. The words came partially choked by a bit of disappointment. What were the odds of a stranger knowing her siblings anyway? She didn't even know where she was or who lived here. I'm sorry for being so... Her words trailed off as she awkwardly shrugged her shoulders. Rude. I guess.
common & tevene
Messages In This Thread
Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - August 13, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 14, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 15, 2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - August 29, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - September 02, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Eleni - September 05, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: Check my pulse and if I'm dead, you owe me - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 03:09 PM