Coconut Grove you can't catch me, a po-po can't reprimand me
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
180 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He pressed on, staring ahead as Tristan either didn't notice or completely disregarded his subtle suggestion that he might wish to, uh... "pipe" this new chick. His gaze settled somewhere in the distance, staring at nothing at all, as he hoped with every fibre of his being that his ashen companion would not press him for more information that he'd have to feign.

When he did not (thank fuck), Viinturuth released the breath he didn't realise he'd been holding, but turned his pale crown to regard him stupidly as he went on to question his status back at his previous pack. Okay, so he had literally zero experience with girls, but he definitely didn't want to appear lame in front of his new friend. "Oh," he started poorly, but managed to collect himself, "yeah! Even my brothers' girlfriends preferred having me around."

He hated lying, it made him feel dirty, but sometimes it was ttotally necessary to promote coolness. "What about you?" Viin asked, eager to remove attention from his inexperienced self onto someone who clearly knew his way around the female anatomy. "What's your type?" What did that even mean!? Was her fur the wrong colour? Did he think she was ugly? Holy shit did he just confess to admiring an ugly chick? If Harlow didn't fit his preference, who might?

Messages In This Thread
you can't catch me, a po-po can't reprimand me - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 07:53 AM
RE: you can't catch me, a po-po can't reprimand me - by Viinturuth - August 14, 2019, 01:20 PM