Coconut Grove you can't catch me, a po-po can't reprimand me
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
180 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
There was a small childish part of Viinturuth that was immediately jealous of Tristan's seemingly content upbringing, and he hid his frown well enough as he veered to cock a limb and deliver a stream of urine intended to mark the base of a scrawny tree. Well how fucking nice for you, the pale yearling thought sharply, taking a moment to reign in his sparked emotion. 

His parents' bitterness toward one another had affected him far deeper than he thought, it seemed, and he'd struggled with the toxicity of it that he continued to carry. So while the idea of stability was always quietly appealing, he was concerned that his anxiety might prevent him being able to truly trust them.

"Dude," he turned toward Tristan again with a huff, "my dad was fucking around with some subordinate bitch and my mom lost her mind over it - they hated each other in the end. One girl can't be worth that sort of shitstorm, am I right?"
Messages In This Thread
you can't catch me, a po-po can't reprimand me - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 07:53 AM
RE: you can't catch me, a po-po can't reprimand me - by Viinturuth - August 15, 2019, 07:49 AM