Wapun Meadow talking about me in my absence
82 Posts
Ooc — hund
Training.

Now it is his turn to fall silent as he ponders what a child so young could be training for. His pale green gaze merely sits on her as he dwells in his thoughts. What was to become of her? Where did she hail from? Curiosity never peeked out though. She was not his problem, not his student to teach through whatever training she had to endure.

“MAY YOUR TRAINING GO WELL, YOUNG ONE.” He rumbled with an uncharacteristic touch of kindness. For a brief moment he is content to conclude his meeting here with the child, the threat of a parent still very real in the distance. Then he thinks to ask something that he wasn't sure she'd even know. “THE MOUNTAINS. . .” The male mused softly, eyes drifting from the looming stone wall to the girl before him. “DO YOU KNOW WHAT LAYS UPON IT?”
RUSSIAN & ENGLISH
Messages In This Thread
talking about me in my absence - by Kalganov - August 16, 2019, 09:17 AM
RE: talking about me in my absence - by RIP Praimfaya - August 16, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: talking about me in my absence - by Kalganov - August 16, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: talking about me in my absence - by RIP Praimfaya - August 17, 2019, 06:37 AM
RE: talking about me in my absence - by Kalganov - August 18, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: talking about me in my absence - by RIP Praimfaya - August 24, 2019, 05:27 AM