Swiftcurrent Creek up and down the rows of potted ferns
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

hope you don’t mind :P

With the food shortage in full swing, Lie knew that Kavik had been stretched thin. When there numbers had been larger, she didn’t often help with border patrol. But now she didn’t have a choice. If she wanted her family to stay safe she had to help in every task that needed to done, and border patrol was a top priority.

What she hadn’t expected was for someone to actually show up. For a moment Lie panicked, this was not her forte. Swallowing thickly, she was sure Kavik would be around soon, and she could have just left this newcomer to him. But that wasn’t fair to him, and she wanted to prove to the man that she could help. And so with this in mind, Lie sauntered off toward the howl.

She arrived silently, taking in the woman appearance and her stance. Lie tilted her head in question, before introducing herself. “I am Rosalie, a member of this pack.” A certain regality in her posture, her head held high despite her stature.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
up and down the rows of potted ferns - by Cinnamon - August 31, 2019, 02:40 AM
RE: up and down the rows of potted ferns - by Rosalie - August 31, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: up and down the rows of potted ferns - by RIP Kavik - September 10, 2019, 10:35 AM