Blacktail Deer Plateau PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue heard the howl and trotted towards the clearing a smile on her face when she saw Perry batting at nothing. It's healed Perry, but it will always crack, and I am sorry to say it will probably ache in the winter or before rain and it will be absolute terror when your old. She chuckled at him watching as he moved his paw and leg back and forth through the air.

Blue wondered if he would speak of his current duo of lovers or if he would keep that to himself and her and them. Truth be told Blue did not know how she felt about the little fiery red furred one, she certainly hoped they could be friends, but you didn't get a wound like that by minding your manners, but Peregrine was the main leader and his word was law and she accepted that and she would not keep him or even lasher from this little bit of happiness that they both deserved and it was not in her nature to be unkind to anyone anyway.
Messages In This Thread
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Blue Willow - July 29, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 02, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Rina - August 03, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Kisu - August 06, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 06, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Rina - August 08, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Pura - August 10, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 11, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Kisu - August 12, 2014, 01:12 PM