Blacktail Deer Plateau PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
fjkdshfjkdshfjhdskjfkds I MISSED THE LAST ROUND D; I guess Hawk, Finn, and Finley were distracted by ....bugs on the ground. Or something.

Hawkeye could not hear anything going on, and the group had travelled far enough away that she could only see so much before they disappeared. She simply stayed with the children, and wondered about Kisu's son and why we wasn't allowed to go with how big he was. She shrugged. He would be allowed soon enough, along with the others. It was just another reminded of how her family's pack and the other packs of the world differed.

Soon enough, though, they were back. Hunting was always over before she could think, but waiting wasn't too much longer. Hawkeye shifted in her desires to help, but, before she could, Peregrine dropped an organ in front of her and bowed to her. She looked around and shifted uncomfortably, not enjoying attention (especially since the girls were next to her as well). Her appetite just wasn't there. She was still trying to recover from the incident, and it felt odd to her that everyone was simply eating. It dawned on her that no one cared what had happened, simply that Junior was safe.
Messages In This Thread
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 02, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Rina - August 03, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Kisu - August 06, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 06, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Rina - August 08, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Pura - August 10, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 11, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Hawkeye - August 12, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Kisu - August 12, 2014, 01:12 PM