Blacktail Deer Plateau PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion
<font size=1>Still I'm pinned under the weight<br>Of what I believed would keep me safe</font>
80 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
Kaihra had second thoughts about joining the hunt, but she swung to the right anyway when Peregrine split the caravan into three groups. She crouched in wait, her thoughts louder than the parade of deer the charging party quickly pushed into a frenzy. The deer veered to the side, and the males quickly overtook a formidable looking doe. They dealt the killing bite and the animal fell dead. Kaihra scurried over to help the males drag the carcass back to where the rest of the pack stood waiting.

Before they entered the clearing Kaihra stepped back to allow the hunters to drag the carcass the final few meters. She turned from them and paced around those gathered as she tried to shake the tension that still crackled at her fur. Her eyes darted here and there, settling on no one in particular until she noticed the dark body of Sun Spark near the back. Upon seeing him she tilted her head. She hadn't noticed him at the meeting, and she doubted he had joined them on the hunt. After a brief hesitation, Kaihra paced her way over to the old male and joined him in the shadows, giving him a half smile as she dipped her head in hello, but saying nothing as she sat beside him to watch the rest of the pack indulge in the feast.
[size=x-small]
So show me where by armor ends,
Show me where my skin begins.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 02, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Rina - August 03, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Kisu - August 06, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 06, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Rina - August 08, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Pura - August 10, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 11, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Kisu - August 12, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Kaihra - August 12, 2014, 06:02 PM