Arrow Lake didn't see that coming
190 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He anticipated more words, or maybe she'd give up and hobble away. What happened next stunned the boy. Mesa did not consider that Kazimir was still adept when it came to such physicality; she was older, bigger, more experienced (with three or four legs) and as mighty as Mesa may have felt during his little tirade at her, had he been any older he might have reconsidered his animosity. He wasn't big enough to contend with someone like Kazimir—so when she reacted, he fell victim to a shove and then the resulting slam in to the dirt. However high and mighty he had felt, now he was angry, not to mention embarrassed that someone could take him down in such a solid gesture.

The barred fangs made him bristle and writhe beneath her weight. He had a momentary panic shock through his body and his eyes flew wide; but he knew she couldn't really hurt him. No matter what he said or did, he was one of the children of Diaspora. All he needed now was to seek out Takiyok and levy all of this evidence against Kazimir. Still, Mesa fought against that weight: he kicked and squirmed and refused to submit, even as Kazimir berated him.

He couldn't escape, but he could make the best of a shitty situation. I—hggff—I don't needa prove anything! He countered through his grunts and struggles. Stig—mata is my—was my dad and if you don't let me up right now— Well, he knew he couldn't really threaten her with anything at this point, but his wide eyes narrowed and he flashed his own teeth. Let me up. Get OFF OF ME!

It was all up to Kazimir, and Mesa did not like having the power so thoroughly taken from him in this way. The longer he was down the more the tripod was going to suffer later, Mesa would make sure of it.
Messages In This Thread
didn't see that coming - by Mesa - September 05, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Kazimir - September 07, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Mesa - September 14, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Kazimir - September 15, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Mesa - September 21, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Kazimir - September 21, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Mesa - September 21, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Kazimir - September 21, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Mesa - September 21, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Kazimir - September 22, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: didn't see that coming - by Takiyok - September 22, 2019, 09:54 PM