Haunted Wood [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The woman was hunting the buck. Well, following him.
She couldn't take him down, but was about to call for a hunt when the Earth seemed to jolt with some sort of fucking ground thunder.

She barked in alarm, the buck already gone. 
She stood, too petrified to move as the rumbles trailed away. She glanced around then called for her pack: @Vengeance, @Serem, @Alison, and @Wurha. She even called for @Abaddon should he still be sulking about. She needed to know if it was just her, or if it was the end of the motherfuckin' world. 
Then, she was away on lithe paws, searching for them and following the first call back. Something bad was coming, this jolt wasn't the end.

She'd heard stories of the earth opening up with massive cracks and tremours and swallowing whole packs; she was sure they were just stories. But now, she wasn't too sure.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
[BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by ThE nArRaToR - September 09, 2019, 07:18 AM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vanity - September 09, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vengeance - September 09, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Serem - September 10, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Black Hat - September 11, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Valour - September 12, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vanity - September 12, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Alison - September 12, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Abaddon - September 12, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vengeance - September 13, 2019, 04:40 PM