Silverlight Terrace [BWP P2] it runs through the tips of my fingers, into my hands
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He was raised to be ever-aware of the dangers a mountain range could present, but these quakes and tremors were driving things to new heights never before experienced by him--and as someone devoted enough to observing nature, its causes and effects, this had him on guard. Plus, what if something bad came to their home? He was loathe to imagine the possibility, so absolutely would not--though it was not the kind of enemy he or any of his family could exactly protect against.

Still, he was feeling worried about this after he had heard the resounding crack come from elsewhere in the range from Moonspear's lowest reaches. He had been investigating for damages or changes already.. so well after the rumbling had ceased, the dark Ostrega set off into the lower valleys to scope it out--from a bit of a distance, of course. Maybe there could be some kind of real explanation here. Lately, more than ever, he wished his parents were still here to ask about this--one of them would have surely known how or why this was what nature saw fit to deal them.

The dust had only just begun to settle and thanks to the fact, he was on absolute edge as he jogged onward and soon began to close in on the rubble left behind. So far, it was the worst he had seen firsthand. The smaller shifts on the Spear so far did not quite compare, so now he was really understanding why the prey seemed to be moving on; and he did not like these realizations, or the grim weight in his belly they inspired.

Despite his trepidation, his curiosity eventually started to win out when he saw safe passage for himself and his steps tracked closer, vaguely. As for what was beyond, further into where it may be unsteady still.. he didn't want to know, but this was not what he liked to see at all.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: [BWP P2] it runs through the tips of my fingers, into my hands - by Jarilo - September 22, 2019, 10:34 PM