Broken Antler Fen The air around me still feels like a cage.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Dacio remained to the side, observing the interaction between Praimfaya and his sister in silence, and as the young Wanheda shared her vision for the pack her mother intended to create, the more he felt his worries melt away. He let his pale gaze linger a little longer on Opalia, hopeful that this could be the opportunity to find what they'd been longing for: a place to rebuild and make something for themselves.

Drageda was gone. While the coalition had took in its stragglers and gave them a place to regroup, what had they truly done for the kru? They should've come to their aid as Heda, Eske and the others had done for them so that they could maintain claim on territory, yet the cliffs were not lost to them. Only Dacio and Opalia remained, desperate for vengeance on the Rusalka dogs who'd wronged them, without a shred of support from any other geda.

Should the golden warrioress look his way, Dacio would lift his brow to communicate what do you think?

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 25, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 25, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 26, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 27, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 29, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 30, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 13, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 14, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 15, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 20, 2019, 01:47 AM