Blackfeather Woods only to trip at the sound of goodbye
what is the colour of night?
139 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He fumed, continued to glare at the boy who flowered right back, and Venamis was determined to stand his ground. It seemed he didn't need to, however, as Rowan did not bark back. Instead he slipped away quietly, and the dark Melonii was not sure how to feel about it.

Disappointed? Probably. He did enjoy ruffling the feathers of others, after all. Angry? Obviously. That was nothing new. Mostly, he was just confused. It wasn't like Rowan to back down without at least spitting a few insults.

He blinked toward Maegi, who remained, and snorted in frustrated amusement at her comment about catching bees. She expected him to play happy families with this idiot kid, make friends despite his dickhead attitude. "Yeah, well," he rolled a shoulder in a shrug, "he can eat shit for all I care. He's a dickhead to me and I won't apologise for what I said."

sanguine, my brother
Messages In This Thread
only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Maegi - September 28, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Venamis - September 29, 2019, 04:35 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 08:17 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Maegi - October 01, 2019, 09:35 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Venamis - October 28, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Maegi - November 07, 2019, 09:09 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Venamis - November 16, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Venamis - November 18, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Maegi - November 18, 2019, 05:43 PM