Twisted Slough do you remember me? i killed your family
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
I hope this is okay? If not lemme know and I'll delete

It was clear that something terrible had happened between Issun and Orochi in his last moments. She could smell the sickness on Issun's corpse and all she knew was that he had been avoiding her around their temporary home since the moment of the first quake when she had found him standing wounded over the corpse of a badger. She hadn't suspected anything of the wound, she hadn't thought to check in, to make sure that her ex love was alright...and for that she would forever be sorry. It was another regret on top of many others and she couldn't let herself accumulate another which was why her first priority became finding Orochi. 

She had not seen the boy since she had lost her temper and knocked him around. She had not tried to apologize, not tried to make sure he was alright and for that she would also be sorry for as long as she lived, but now she could not leave him to run away and face the terrible happenings he had been through alone. She had been straggling a distance behind the boy, letting him run it out while keeping his trail fresh before his sobs caught her ear and she slowed, coming upon him a few moments after he had stopped. She looked at him silently, unsure what to say or do in that moment, eyes watering and heart breaking as she too felt the pain. "Orochi.."  Her voice broke and she sucked in a breath, taking a step forward and then stopping again "he was sick...it wasnt your fault" She spoke gently, her tone absent of its usual firm, cold authority and instead filled with vulnerability and uncertainty. What was she to do here? She was not his Mother. She was the one who made sure he and his mother had a safe place to rest, a meal to eat, a home to return to. She was not built for comfort, especially not for the boy who had never seemed to want anything to do with her since the moment he was born. Yet even so, she loved him, she loved him fiercely. He was made of the two people she had given her heart to and she just wanted to be there, so that he didnt have to be alone in this. "If anyone should be sorry its me" she whispered, closing her eyes as the hushed words fell from her lips. She prayed he would let her shoulder the blame, that this would be the one time he would turn his vehemence upon her, anything to see him stop crying.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - September 29, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - September 29, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 01, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 02, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 04, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 05, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 05, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 05, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 05, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 05, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 05, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 06, 2019, 08:31 AM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 06, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 06, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 06, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 06, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 06, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 06, 2019, 03:19 PM