Twisted Slough do you remember me? i killed your family
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"I am the only one telling the truth" the words fell gently from her lips as she held steady in the face of his sorrow, internally grieving for him. She felt a million emotions so confused that she could name pick them apart but the ones she knew were anger and jealousy and sorrow. Why was it always her that had to do the difficult things? Forgive others for their betrayals, rescue the ones who abandoned her repeatedly, feed and protect everyone while nobody came and took care of her needs. Why was it her who worked so hard to give Orochi and Deku a safe place to return to each night but it was Issun and Takara that got held to high regards? Why did she have to find a way to keep them together through this? Why had Issun even bothered coming back to them?

His screams startled her and she drew back, ears pinned to her skull. She was used to his words seething nothing but hatred and rage. She was used to him never even giving her a chance to be a mother to him. Yet she had done come to comfort him anyway in the absence of his mother, she had told him the truth of who he was and why it was not his fault that Issun had turned on him in his sickness, and she felt she did not deserve his outburst, she did not deserve to shoulder his hurt and his rage on top of her own. "I'm not a liar. I never have lied. I have always done what your mother should have been around to. I kept you warm against my body, I keep you fed, I give you a home and for you I forgave your mother and let her come home without even a punishment" She hated how the words trembled, how the lump in her throat made her normally firm voice crack intermittently. She watched as he collapsed, pressing his face to the dirt and reached forward hesitantly, wanting to comfort him as she had with Deku when he much smaller but pausing and drawing  away again fearing he would lash out with his fangs if she did not pull away. "Why do you hate me when I have loved you like my own son for so long, why wont you let me in? I do everything your mother fails to when she's off doing lord knows what. What more do I have to do?!"  The more she spoke the more desperate her voice became until she shouted and then realizing she was losing her temper again she flinched away and sighed. "Nothing. There is nothing more I can do for you but keep you alive" She said this in a hushed voice as she turned and began to walk away, tail hanging dejectedly between her legs.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - September 29, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - September 29, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 01, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 02, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 04, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 05, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 05, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 05, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 05, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 05, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 05, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 06, 2019, 08:31 AM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 06, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 06, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 06, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 06, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 06, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 06, 2019, 03:19 PM