Stone Circle You're very tall, you're very handsome.
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Hieronymous stuck to his deal for making it up to the Easthollow wolves for his previous trespassing. He had grown to like these individuals despite having only stayed for a couple of months and interacting with a few of them at this time. It was hard to approach anyone knowing that you were only here out of duty rather than being welcomed with open arms after seeking them out - it felt like a weight being carried on his shoulders. An outcast despite how friendly they have been.

Perhaps he was simply being too hard on himself. 

Never the less, he made his routine around the borders. He grew stronger since the first day here and his encounter with Steph, and now was fully prepared to deal with anyone at the borders. As always, he hoped they were friendly and not here to cause trouble - speaking of which.

Teal eyes landed on the two at the borders now. The one seemed uncomfortable, a packmate who was walking away from the stranger who was still calling out for them. It didn't sound malicious, but it was certainly something he felt the need to come and help out with. 

Trotting forward with light paws, the painted man held his tail high and waved it like a banner - not out of pride or dominance, but rather something more akin to a puppy a little too excited. Hello! he sang out, bouncing forward, giving the packmate the ability to either stand by him or slink away, whatever she wished to do. My name is Hieronymous, how can I help you? Did I hear you right, Korei Julia and Ira? I heard of the later around, but she doesn't live here.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 02, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Laurel - October 15, 2019, 03:53 AM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Hieronymous - October 20, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Laurel - October 30, 2019, 08:21 AM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Hieronymous - November 06, 2019, 05:04 PM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Laurel - November 12, 2019, 03:14 AM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Laurel - November 19, 2019, 07:28 AM