Blackfeather Woods You can repent but I warn you,
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Relief. The first hurdle was cleared; she had accepted him within their ranks. The beast almost couldn't contain the evil grin that begged to spread across his banged up face; the pain radiating through his body with every breath quickly snuffed the desire, though. But it would take more than just a tentative allowance within their borders...or wherever they now resided. Midar knew he would have to gain the trust of the pack, which meant he would have to prove himself. So, he would be watching carefully for just the right opportunity to do so. He dipped his head. Of course, he replied.

Could he walk? Barely. But he wasn't about to tell her that, and he wasn't about to stay here where the pack would not be. Midar nodded. I can walk, he said, his breathing labored and raspy as he took a slow step. Lead the way— he realized she hadn't offered her name or title; he had just assumed she was the leader. But what if she wasn't? You never told me who you were, he pointed out. He coughed a little, sending a wave of nauseating pain through his frame. It almost knocked him to the ground, but he fought the weakness, instead taking another step as if to prove he was still able to make the trip to wherever they needed to go.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
You can repent but I warn you, - by Midar - October 08, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Maegi - October 08, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Venamis - October 09, 2019, 04:26 AM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Midar - October 10, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Maegi - October 11, 2019, 07:55 AM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Midar - October 11, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Maegi - October 13, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Midar - October 24, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Maegi - October 25, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: You can repent but I warn you, - by Venamis - October 28, 2019, 03:24 AM