Haunted Wood Do you dare to look him right in the eyes?
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She had someone to make sure he wouldn't attack her and Serem was grateful for her packmate. The dark woman followed the other into the pit and looked through the pile and found some stuff and began to prepare the herbs for his tears and bites. "I'm going to apply this to keep away and get rid of infection then I'll see what I can do about your leg." She had never dealt with a broken bone so she guessed he'll be her first test subject. "I may have to get poppy seeds if your pain is too great when I put the bone back in place." Once the mixture for his open wounds was ready she would apply it.
”Common” "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you dare to look him right in the eyes? - by Serem - October 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Do you dare to look him right in the eyes? - by Serem - October 09, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Do you dare to look him right in the eyes? - by Serem - October 09, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: Do you dare to look him right in the eyes? - by Serem - October 10, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Do you dare to look him right in the eyes? - by Serem - October 14, 2019, 08:41 PM