Fairspell Meadow I really hope that you find happiness
I'll be the ghost that haunts you
70 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Each step as it unfolded before him only led the male deeper into a state of confusion and worry for the sanity of the child. His question was answered with a quiet no, although it wasn’t the most convincing of replies; the child continued to stare and his tension was visible even from where Eros stood. He did not know who this boy was, who he thought he’d seen, or where those responsible for the kid might be. All he knew was that the boy, whoever he was, was not right. Part of him was curious, almost needing to get to know him to determine his use but, ultimately, he wouldn’t allow the time to do so. Eros came back for a reason and he wasn’t going to let himself get distracted from that task—not when the majority of his time away had been just that, distraction after distraction in the form of loosely sewn friendships.

He was here, I saw him!

Eros snapped back to reality himself, now watching as Sobek attempted to search for something—or was it someone? No, that couldn’t be right. “No one was there,” declared the phantom, advancing in an effort to discretely assess the area; he was certain there hadn’t been anyone in the path of the rocks, not even a rabbit. “There’s nothing there. You must have been imagining it.” Or the kid was batshit crazy, it was hard to tell at this point.
Messages In This Thread
I really hope that you find happiness - by Eros - October 11, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by RIP Sobek - October 11, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by Maegi - October 13, 2019, 12:20 AM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by Eros - October 25, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by RIP Sobek - October 27, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by Eros - November 08, 2019, 12:21 AM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by Maegi - December 02, 2019, 02:32 PM