Hoshor Plains And admit that the waters around you have grown
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
I'm sorry, she said, her own face twisting in pain when she caught a glimpse of Ira's pain. She quickly finished applying the mass of plants to the wounds she deemed most worrisome and then took a step back. Okay, all done, she said gently. 

Speedy shook her head. You don't have to repay me; it's my job to help you heal. She was incredibly worried about being here on the plains. They were a little too close to Moonspear for comfort, and she feared one of them happening across their weak borders or one of her children wandering off and meeting the wrong wolf. But, she needed to focus on the things she could control, like helping Ira and helping the pack get more settled since it seemed like they would be here for a while now that their leader needed time to heal. It will be a long healing process. A couple moons before you can start short periods of easy exercise. And then probably even longer before you're back to normal activity. It was not the news she wished to deliver, but she needed to be honest with the Constable about what the next half a year of her life would be like. It was not a good time for such a debilitating injury, but once again, she had no control over that; she could only control how the healing progressed. 

Don't worry about the borders; I'll make sure they get marked and strengthened, she promised. She would patrol herself and ask the other members for help. She would do her best to keep the Constable's stress and worry over pack matters to a minimum.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - November 05, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - November 11, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Speedy - November 20, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - November 29, 2019, 03:05 AM
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - December 12, 2019, 07:39 PM