Wapun Meadow But I still want you to hurt
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
[Image: asjyQTV.jpg]

"I don't give a fuck about who you are."

Is that so? "Don't get too cocky," he growled with a sudden and newfound anger in his heart. He had endured this treatment before, the dismissive and angry snarls form his sisters that he did not deserve. "I was trying to be polite. But don't think I was always. I can fight you need be." Deep down, a challenge to fight was unnecessary, and the scarred boy knew. He was tired and was not thinking clear enough to hunt, let alone fight. Awol still sniffed in disgust. He thought back to how the male had been lingering in the meadow, absorbed in thought, too distracted to notice perhaps the loud footfalls of even one hundred bison. He raised his tail and continued with a curt tone, imitating his mother in a way.

"If your sister leads this pack, why are you lingering around cursing out any who come near, when you could talk to her?" The boy was bold, bold enough to get a beating today even. But he was not in the mood to pushed around, not again, and not ever. With a final determined huff he add, "And maybe she would soothe that rotten tounge of yours."
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - October 30, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Alheis - October 31, 2019, 06:25 AM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - November 12, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Alheis - November 12, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - November 20, 2019, 11:54 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Alheis - November 21, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - December 04, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Alheis - December 05, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - January 23, 2020, 12:31 AM