Haunted Wood I can't help that I'm so selfish.
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Black Hat was busy as ever these past few weeks, giving him little time to linger by the pit. When he did stop by for a visit, his stay was typically brief. He kept to the shadows, masking his presence to the best of his ability to view the captives' conditions in truth. But he never saw anything that sparked alarm or even suspicion, so he worried little about a jailbreak anytime soon.

Going in with this lax mindset, the overseer stepped into the light. His goal today was to gauge their demeanors towards him, particularly the larger one. He wondered if the man held onto his resolve throughout the weeks of abuse, of starvation and deprivation. Or had he finally broken? Black Hat perched on the edge of the pit and peered down at them disdainfully, beginning his little test on the lowest setting. The man was splayed rather comfortably in the sunlight, all things considered. Was he so filled with rage towards the one who crippled him that his mere presence would elicit fury, or would he remain apathetic?
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
I can't help that I'm so selfish. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 04, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: I can't help that I'm so selfish. - by Black Hat - November 07, 2019, 09:39 AM
RE: I can't help that I'm so selfish. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 07, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: I can't help that I'm so selfish. - by Black Hat - November 09, 2019, 08:56 AM